Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

3 min Egg Whites

Egg Whites: protein!! protein!! protein!!

Breakfast this morning. 


Ingredients: 

  • 5 egg whites
  • 1 half of a tomato (medium size)
  • cilantro
  • onion
  • black pepper
Directions: 
  1. Put all the eggs whites in microwave safe plastic container.
  2. Sprinkle a pinch of black pepper into the egg whites and mix
  3. Chop some tomato, cilantro, and onion                                                              (I love tomato so I put a lot. I don't like onion so I put a tiny bit)
  4. Add the veggies to the egg whites and mix 
  5. Microwave for 3 min. 
I use the microwave because it doesn't require cooking oil.
You can always change up the veggies. Yesterday, I added cactus and onion, tomorrow it will be mushrooms!
Alternative egg whites


I should have taken pictures but, I decided to start the blog after breakfast! haha.
Let me know what you guys think!! Suggestions!! comments!! Ideas!!

Note: This healthy lifestyle is new to me. Bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment